Friday, December 2, 2011

Are You A Street-Smart consumer - Take This Quiz

The quality to find the bottom price and best value is both art and science. The science comes from the quality to comparison shop prices, quality and value for the dollar.

consumer reports

The art comes in your skill at smelling out good bargains others walk over without noticing. The art also comes from your quality to negotiate down the price or negotiate up extra-unadvertised services or other perks.

Consumer

To find out where you stand on the Street-Smart consumer ladder take this short quiz.

1. I use a shopping list before going to the supermarket.

2. I get at least 3 estimates before development a buying decision.

3. I purchase at least 25% on merchandise that's out of season?

4. I am a label reader most of the time.

5. The larger of a quantity I buy - the more of a discount I expect most of the time.

6. The cheapest price is not all the time the best value.

7. The best way to tell if a enterprise has any complaints against it is to experience the best enterprise Bureau.

8. Laws won't protect you, even if you neglect or forget to protect yourself.

9. I check my reputation reports at least once each year.

10. I avoid buying clothes that force me to buy costly accessories with them to look decent.

11. I avoid buying clothing whose styles change from year to year.

12. I check clothing labels for fiber content, care and cleaning instructions before buying.

13. The easiest and most efficient way to cut auto mend cost is through preventive maintenance.

14. Regular oil changes is the most important operation you can do to protect your cars machine and make it last longer

15. Buying a trustworthy used car can save you any thousand dollars off on new car depreciation.

16. Before signing any contract, I make sure I have all promises in writing.

17. I know the significance of negotiation and do it on big-ticket items.

18. I save money on insurance by carrying a larger deductible than the minimum.

19. I avoid buying items with my reputation card I can't pay off in 30 days or less.

20. I have a monthly budget and stick to it each month.

21. I impart my monthly budget each month to see how well I did.

22. I avoid trying to keep up with the Jones.

Now that you've finished, impart each quiz, and give yourself 1 point for each yes answer. See the graph below for your results.

1-5 yes answers

You are a street-smart consumer.

5-8

You are sharp in the right direction to street-smart consumerism. Pay more concentration to how you arrival your purchases and how you spend your money.

9-12

You're missing opportunities to save more money by a lack of information and/or desire to save. Take the time to get and institution the money salvage information that's available.

12-15

It's hard to save money if you ranked in this category, but all is not lost. If you pick up the pace now by reading and learning solid money salvage information you can get on the road to bigger savings.

15-21

If you landed in this category, either you have your own software company, you're a distant cousin of Bill Gates or you don't like money. However, if you like to have more money in your pocket you have to make a commitment to salvage money. It doesn't just happen. Find man to help you, a mentor, a financial consultant or one of the many free financial services offered in most cities.

Congratulations on taking the time to take this quiz. Wherever your follow or the class you landed in, it was the goal of this message to apprise you. Now you can make any mid-course corrections to get on the road or further down the road to salvage more money.

Are You A Street-Smart consumer - Take This Quiz

Consumer

0 comments:

Post a Comment